The ISO 50001 makes it way easier for organizations to establish energy management into their as whole efforts to improvise quality and environmental management. It is for Energy Management providing the utmost robust framework for optimising energy efficiency & effectiveness in public and private sector firms. Mender-Haüs can help your organization in implementing a program to follow a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use, and consumption.
To make your workspace more energy efficient:
Heating & Cooling:
Energy Management (ISO 50001)
We can assist your organization in implementing a program to follow a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use, and consumption. To make your workspace more energy efficient:
- Turn off lights when not in use
- Install occupancy sensors to to ensure lights turn on and off automatically as needed
- Replace outdated lighting and equipment.
- Keep up to date with new lighting equipment and technologies so the best options can be utilized when replacing/updating lighting.
- Take advantage of daylight and turn off or dim lights. Raise blinds to allow natural light in.
- Set timers or light sensors to ensure outdoor lighting does not remain on if unnecessary.
- Consider retrofitting fixtures to use T-8 lamps
Heating & Cooling:
- Create a maintenance program to check heat, ventilation, and air condition systems.
- Filters are cleaned on a regular basis; remember restrooms and other spaces that are not utilized often.
- Clean all coils and surfaces
- Repair leaks in fittings
- Replace equipment that is not working
- Repair or replace fittings and ducts as needed
Ensure windows and doors are properly sealed to reduce/eliminate energy waste